- 1 What is an indecisive person?
- 2 What does gaffe mean?
- 3 What are some examples of poor decisions?
- 4 Is indecisive a disorder?
- 5 What being indecisive says about you?
- 6 Is indecisive a personality trait?
- 7 What does gaffe mean in Samoan?
- 8 What are social blunders called?
- 9 How do you use gaffe in a sentence?
- 10 What’s the best bad decision you ever made?
- 11 What are some life changing decisions?
- 12 What is poor decision making?
What is an indecisive person?
If you’re indecisive, you have a hard time making decisions. When you finally do make a decision, you may not be confident about it, or you might change your mind.
What does gaffe mean?
1: a social or diplomatic blunder committed an embarrassing gaffe when he mispronounced her name.
What are some examples of poor decisions?
Examples of small bad decisions are: You spend more than you earn. You drink alcohol every day. You stuff yourself with fast food daily. You don’t kiss and hug your spouse.
Is indecisive a disorder?
Indecisiveness is an often mentioned symptom of obsessive compulsive disorder and obsessive compulsive personality disorder, yet very little research has been done examining its nature and measurement.
What being indecisive says about you?
The upsides of indecision It gives you the chance to gather more information and weigh the facts. If you can’t make a quick decision, it may be a sign that the choice really matters to you. If you’re second guessing yourself, it might be a warning that you’re about to make the wrong decision.
Is indecisive a personality trait?
While career indecision is assumed to be a normal part of human development, personal indecisiveness is not a part of human development, rather it is a personality trait that can be generalized to all decision making situations (Bacanlı, 2005; Cooper et al., 1984; Germeijs et al., 2006; Osipow, 1999).
What does gaffe mean in Samoan?
Noun(1) a socially awkward or tactless act.
noun, plural faux pas [foh -pahz; French foh -pah]. a slip or blunder in etiquette, manners, or conduct; an embarrassing social blunder or indiscretion.
How do you use gaffe in a sentence?
Gaffe in a Sentence
- Because of the quarterback’s gaffe, our team lost the big game.
- Clarice made a social gaffe when she wore jeans to a formal event.
- After the actress tripped over her dress, she realized millions of people had seen her gaffe.
What’s the best bad decision you ever made?
Here are some of the worst decisions you should avoid at all cost.
- You can control everything.
- You won’t even try.
- You don’t have to deal with your problems.
- Goals aren’t that important.
- You’re going to wait for the right…
- You can afford to neglect important relationships.
- You’ll change who you are so you can fit in.
What are some life changing decisions?
What are the most common big life decisions?
- Start a new job/position (or not) – 60%
- Get married (or not) – 59%
- Pursue a degree (or not) – 52%
- Have/adopt a child (or not) – 44%
- Buy a home (or not) – 37%
- Quit a job/position (or not) – 33%
- Move to a new state (or not) – 30%
- Choose where to study – 26%
What is poor decision making?
Poor decision makers fail to keep those base assumptions in mind when applying the tried and true. Having no strategic alignment. Bad decisions sometimes stem from a failure to connect the problem to the overall strategy. In the absence of a clear strategy that provides context, many solutions appear to make sense.