- 1 What do you call it when everything comes together?
- 2 What do you call it when you have to make a decision?
- 3 What is the word when everything is perfect?
- 4 What do you call someone that can’t make a decision?
- 5 What’s a word for not thinking before acting?
- 6 How do you make a decision?
- 7 What is the most perfect word?
- 8 What means not perfect?
- 9 Is there a word for better than perfect?
- 10 Is indecisiveness a symptom of anxiety?
- 11 What is fickle minded?
- 12 How do you make a decision when you can’t decide?
What do you call it when everything comes together?
Convergence is when two or more things come together to form a new whole, like the convergence of plum and apricot genes in the plucot. Convergence comes from the prefix con-, meaning together, and the verb verge, which means to turn toward.
What do you call it when you have to make a decision?
adjudicate. verb. to make an official decision about a problem or disagreement.
What is the word when everything is perfect?
A perfectionist is someone with very high standards: they want everything to be just right at all times. You know how perfect things are flawless? A perfectionist wants things to be like that all the time. A writer who is a perfectionist will revise over and over again, trying to get every word just right.
What do you call someone that can’t make a decision?
The definition of indecisive is someone who can’t make up his mind or make decisions, or something that doesn’t decide an issue. An example of indecisive is a person who cannot ever decide what to wear or what color to paint a room. adjective.
What’s a word for not thinking before acting?
impulsive Add to list Share. If someone is impulsive, it means that they act on instinct, without thinking decisions through. We might also call impulsive behavior whimsical or capricious.
How do you make a decision?
Tips for making decisions
- Don’t let stress get the better of you.
- Give yourself some time (if possible).
- Weigh the pros and cons.
- Think about your goals and values.
- Consider all the possibilities.
- Talk it out.
- Keep a diary.
- Plan how you’ll tell others.
What is the most perfect word?
The Top 10 Most Beautiful English Words
- 3 Pluviophile (n.)
- 4 Clinomania (n.)
- 5 Idyllic (adj.)
- 6 Aurora (n.)
- 7 Solitude (n.)
- 8 Supine (adj.)
- 9 Petrichor (n.) The pleasant, earthy smell after rain.
- 10 Serendipity (n.) The chance occurrence of events in a beneficial way.
What means not perfect?
Imperfect is the opposite of perfect. Imperfect comes from the Latin word imperfectus, meaning “incomplete.” If you have an imperfect knowledge of French, you might be able to order a coffee in Paris but not chat with the waiter. Something imperfect is unfinished or damaged in some way.
Is there a word for better than perfect?
pluperfect Add to list Share. The word pluperfect comes from the Latin phrase plus quam perfectum, “more than perfect.” The Latin perfect tense refers to the past, while the pluperfect references “more than past.”
Is indecisiveness a symptom of anxiety?
Indecisiveness is also considered a prominent symptom associated with anxiety and mood disorders.
What is fickle minded?
adjective. (of a person) prone to casual change; inconstant.
How do you make a decision when you can’t decide?
Smart strategies for when you’re struggling to make a choice.
- Follow your intuition.
- Meditate and listen to your inner wisdom.
- Think about how your decision will make you feel — after the fact.
- Ask yourself two important questions.
- Avoid analysis paralysis.
- Recognize your body’s reactions.