- 1 What does God say about the choices we make?
- 2 How do you ask God for a decision?
- 3 What does the Bible say about an indecisive man?
- 4 Where in the Bible does it say you need guidance?
- 5 Why did God give us free will?
- 6 How do I make godly choices?
- 7 How do you ask God for a sign?
- 8 How do you prayerfully make a decision?
- 9 How do I make peace of decisions?
- 10 Is there a mental disorder for being indecisive?
- 11 When a man is indecisive?
- 12 How do you deal with an indecisive person?
- 13 What is divine guidance?
- 14 What is a good Scripture for strength?
- 15 When U Get What U Want That God direction?
What does God say about the choices we make?
God allows us to make choices! He tells us to choose to love Him and others, but He gives us the freedom to choose to: Obey Him or not.
How do you ask God for a decision?
Lord, remove hesitation from my heart so that I can be able to make the right decisions. Fill me up so that I may follow your guidance without any fear or doubt in Jesus’ name. Amen. Heavenly Father, you are my refuge and hiding place that is why I am here asking you to protect me against the lies of the enemy.
What does the Bible say about an indecisive man?
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Where in the Bible does it say you need guidance?
10 Bible Verses To Give You Direction When You Have None
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- Psalm 32:8.
- Psalm 37:23-24.
- Jeremiah 29:11.
- Isaiah 43:16-19.
- Proverbs 16:9.
- Isaiah 30:21.
- Jeremiah 10:23.
Why did God give us free will?
As humans are corrupted by the effects of sin, prevenient grace allows persons to engage their God-given free will to choose the salvation offered by God in Jesus Christ or to reject that salvific offer. This gift comes from God’s eternal essence, and is therefore necessary.
How do I make godly choices?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
How do you ask God for a sign?
How do you ask God for a Sign?
- “Ask the LORD your God for a sign, whether in the deepest depths or in the highest heights.” –
- Jesus responded, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the LORD your God.’” –
- But Ahaz said, “I will not ask; I will not put the LORD to the test.” –
How do you prayerfully make a decision?
To make a prayerful decision, we must first pray, putting aside a significant portion of time (twenty minutes or more) on a daily basis to quiet ourselves, put ourselves in God’s presence, and listen to what God is saying to us in the interior of our hearts.
How do I make peace of decisions?
Modern psychology offers three ways to make peace with your decisions.
- Blame your gut.
- Don’t change your mind.
- Justify your decision.
- The Takeaway: Being satisfied with your decisions has less to do with your actual decisions and more to do with how you see and rationalize them.
Is there a mental disorder for being indecisive?
Aboulomania (from Greek a– ‘without’, and boulē ‘will’) is a mental disorder in which the patient displays pathological indecisiveness. It is typically associated with anxiety, stress, depression, and mental anguish, and can severely affect one’s ability to function socially.
When a man is indecisive?
Indecisive men are unreliable, and that can mean many things. They could either be reluctant to make any real commitments or find it hard to make important decisions. It could also mean that he still has other female friends or ex’s, and is having a hard time deciding on who truly loves.
How do you deal with an indecisive person?
Stop Being Indecisive
- Pay Attention to Your Emotions.
- Take Your Time.
- Think Strategically.
- Ask Who You’re Trying to Please.
- Banish Your Perfection Mindset.
- Let Go of Bad Decisions.
- Visualize Possible Outcomes.
What is divine guidance?
Definitions of divine guidance. (theology) a special influence of a divinity on the minds of human beings. “they believe that the books of Scripture were written under divine guidance” synonyms: inspiration.
What is a good Scripture for strength?
Where Do We Find Strength?
- Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
- Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
When U Get What U Want That God direction?
When you get what you want, that’s God direction, when you don’t get what you want, that’s God protection.