How do you make a hand puppet step by step?
Method 3 of 3: Making a Finger Puppet
- Draw a template for the puppet’s shape.
- Cut out the template.
- Pin the template to a piece of felt.
- Cut out the hand puppet shape from the felt.
- Accessorize the body of the hand puppet.
- Give the hand puppet a face.
- Sew the front and back pieces of the hand puppet together.
How do you make a simple puppet at home?
From the humble finger puppet to the ingenious toilet roll marionette, you can stage your next show with these DIY puppets you can make at home.
- Popsicle Stick Puppets.
- Egg Carton Finger Puppets.
- Paper Bag Puppets.
- Two- and Four-Finger Puppets.
- Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppets.
- Sock Puppets.
- Felt Hand Puppets.
What materials do you need to make a hand puppet?
What you’ll need:
- Paper Plate.
- Tube Socks.
- Empty toilet paper tube.
- Craft supplies (construction paper, glue (including a hot glue gun), pipe cleaner, markers, paint, googly eyes, scissors, etc.) If you are low on craft supplies, office supplies will work just fine. Remember, it is all about being creative.
How do you make a paper puppet step by step?
- Fold a piece of construction paper into 3rds lengthwise.
- Glue the top flap down to hold the folds in place.
- Rotate the rectangle so it’s vertical.
- Fold the rectangle in half, bringing the 2 short edges together.
- Fold each flap down so the edges line up with the center fold.
- Glue the 2 outside folds down.
How do you make easy paper bags?
These easy, convenient and most importantly, free-of-cost bags can be made from old papers in the wink of an eye.
- Step 1: Gather the Things you need.
- Step 2: Fold your newspaper.
- Step 3: Make a horizontal fold.
- Step 4: Insert a cardboard piece for the base.
- Step 5: Seal the base.
- Step 6: Make accordion folds on both sides.
What is Paperpie puppet?
Making paper bag puppets is a classic craft that has been around for years. Paper bag puppets are easy to make with a few simple supplies you already have at home like markers, yarn, paper, ribbons, leftover scrapbook and colored paper, googly eyes and buttons, they’re a great kids craft project any time.