- 1 What is a word for a group decision?
- 2 What is a word for making a decision?
- 3 Which word means a group of people who make important decisions?
- 4 What are the words used in group discussion?
- 5 What is a synonym for group discussion?
- 6 What is another word for decide?
- 7 What are 3 types of decision making?
- 8 What is a group of persons with a common aim?
- 9 What do you call a group of workers?
- 10 What is a group of persons called?
- 11 How do you appreciate someone in group discussion?
What is a word for a group decision?
Group decision-making (also known as collaborative decision-making or collective decision-making ) is a situation faced when individuals collectively make a choice from the alternatives before them.
What is a word for making a decision?
In this page you can discover 16 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for decision making, like: decision-taking, decisionmak,, analyzing, accountability, firm-level, risk management, policymak, governance, analysing and public-policy.
Which word means a group of people who make important decisions?
executive. noun. a group of people who are responsible for making important decisions in a political party, trade union etc.
What are the words used in group discussion?
Phrases for discussions in English
- As far as I’m concerned
- I think
- In my opinion
- As far as I know
- In my view
- I don’t think
- I don’t believe that
- Well, if you ask me
What is a synonym for group discussion?
n. communication. interview, pretrial, pretrial conference, news conference, round table, press conference, session, consultation, powwow, round-table conference, bull session, teach-in, roundtable, teleconference, teleconferencing, huddle, audience, colloquy.
What is another word for decide?
Some common synonyms of decide are determine, resolve, rule, and settle.
What are 3 types of decision making?
Thus based on the above arguments, there are mainly 3 types of decision making processes which can be defined.
- Extensive decision making process –
- Limited decision-making process –
- Routine decision making process –
What is a group of persons with a common aim?
union: a number of persons, states, etc., joined or associated together for some common purpose: student union; credit union. league: An association of states, organizations, or individuals for common action; an alliance.
What do you call a group of workers?
A crew is an organized group of workers. Either way, crew implies cooperation among workers.
What is a group of persons called?
A group of People who perform in a variety of shows or plays are called a Company. A large disorganized group of People are called a Mob. A group of People gathered together are called a Crowd.
How do you appreciate someone in group discussion?
Thanking someone, before making your point: “ Thank you for asking my opinion …” Agreeing
- “I totally agree with….”
- “As a matter of fact, X is right by saying that…”
- “I think you are absolutely right”
- “I have to side with X on this one”
- “There can be no doubt that…”