- 1 Who had flaws in the Bible?
- 2 Who was a stubborn man in the Bible?
- 3 What the Bible says about bad choices?
- 4 Who was the strong person in the Bible?
- 5 Who didn’t quit the Bible?
- 6 Who wanted to quit in the Bible?
- 7 What does the Bible say about a stubborn man?
- 8 What causes a man to be stubborn?
- 9 How Being stubborn can ruin a relationship?
- 10 Why does God allow us to make mistakes?
- 11 How do you fix bad decisions?
- 12 Can God take me back in time?
- 13 Who was a strong woman in the Bible?
- 14 What are the 5 reasons why we need to obey God?
Who had flaws in the Bible?
God Uses Flawed People To Share Hope To A Flawed World
- Abraham -Was old.
- Elijah – Was suicidal.
- Joseph – Was abused.
- Job – Went bankrupt.
- Moses – Had a speech problem.
- Gideon – Was afraid.
- Samson – Was a womanizer.
- Rahab – Was a prostitute.
Who was a stubborn man in the Bible?
While some believe Jesus was the hardest, others have their own reasons why they think Cain, David, Jacob and others were the most stubborn men in the Bible.
What the Bible says about bad choices?
Unfortunately, many times we do not choose to love God and we disobey his commands. These bad decisions always lead to more bad decisions because the Bible says, “This is love for God: to obey his commands” ( 1 John 5:3 ). I have made bad decisions.
Who was the strong person in the Bible?
Interpreted in this context, the strong man represents Satan, and the attacker represents Jesus. Jesus thus says that he could not perform exorcisms (represented by stealing the strong man’s possessions) unless he was opposed to – and had defeated – Satan (represented by tying up the strong man).
Who didn’t quit the Bible?
What we do know is this woman, Ruth, went from loyalty to royalty. God chose to bring the most powerful generational line in history through her—because she chose not to quit a commitment she made. Through her journey I discovered five habits she consistently lived out.
Who wanted to quit in the Bible?
I said Jeremiah what was it what made you want to give up and quit. Than Jeremiah took me to verse 10. Look at verse 10 with me if you will. The New American Standard Bible put it like this Jeremiah 20:10 (NASB) He said this is why I almost quit.
What does the Bible say about a stubborn man?
The Bible says in I Samuel 15:23 (New Living Translation) that “Rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as bad as worshipping idols.” So I am in no way endorsing stubbornness.
What causes a man to be stubborn?
Stubborn people are rigidly attached to their beliefs, opinions, ideas, and tastes. They become stubborn to the point that they don’t even consider the opinion of others because they feel threatened by people who disagree with them. So, in a way, this is also a type of pain-avoidance.
How Being stubborn can ruin a relationship?
“Stubbornness can be a very special kind of perseverance, but when you get so invested in having to be right, the relationship really gets undermined,” Ellis says. When you get so invested in having to be right, your relationship gets undermined.
Why does God allow us to make mistakes?
The answer is simple: God allows us to make mistakes because God made us in His image. God made us to be like Him. One of the most essential characteristics of God’s existence is His will, His ability to choose and create as He desires. If He was to make anything in His image, that thing had to possess a will, as well.
How do you fix bad decisions?
Below, you’ll find seven actionable tips for surviving a poor decision.
- Accept your emotions.
- Then, focus on the cold, hard facts.
- Don’t let the bad decision consume you.
- Forgive yourself.
- Accept your regret.
- If your regret is all-consuming, try practicing gratitude.
- Create a decision-making process for the future.
Can God take me back in time?
It doesn’t matter what you have gone through, or what you are currently going through, God can turn back the hands of time in your life. He can restore back everything to you that was lost. From the job that they were abruptly let go from, to sexual abuse, to a miscarriage, or whatever the case may be.
Who was a strong woman in the Bible?
Ruth the Moabite was an example of unwavering faith bravery in the Bible. After being widowed early in life, she stuck with her mother-in-law and followed God for all her days, believing he would provide for her. Mary Magdalene is an oft-misunderstood Biblical figure, but she was certainly a faithful follower of Jesus.
What are the 5 reasons why we need to obey God?
8 Reasons Why Obedience to God Is Important
- Jesus Calls Us to Obey.
- Obedience Is an Act of Worship.
- God Rewards Obedience.
- Obedience to God Proves Our Love.
- Obedience to God Demonstrates Faith.
- Obedience Is Better Than Sacrifice.
- Disobedience Leads to Sin and Death.
- Through Obedience, We Experience the Blessings of Holy Living.