- 1 How do you know if it’s God’s will?
- 2 How do we make wise decisions of God’s will?
- 3 What does the Bible say about choices we make?
- 4 What God says about fear?
- 5 How do I know if God wants me to be with someone?
- 6 What is God’s perfect timing?
- 7 What makes a wise decision?
- 8 What does the Bible say about free will?
- 9 How do you make good life decisions?
- 10 How many decision we make a day?
- 11 What does the Bible say about advisors?
- 12 How do I ask God to make the right decision?
- 13 What are the 7 fears?
- 14 How can I remove fear from my mind?
- 15 How can I stop living in fear?
How do you know if it’s God’s will?
God’s will is defined as the actions taken or words spoken based on love, selflessness, honesty and purity. Self-will is the action taken or words spoken with the ego and the determination to have one’s way, to get what is most desired and at times no matter what the cost.
How do we make wise decisions of God’s will?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
What does the Bible say about choices we make?
God allows us to make choices! He tells us to choose to love Him and others, but He gives us the freedom to choose to: Obey Him or not.
What God says about fear?
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” “Do not fear the king of Babylon, of whom you are afraid. Do not fear him, declares the LORD, for I am with you, to save you and to deliver you from his hand.”
How do I know if God wants me to be with someone?
18 Signs God Wants you to be with the one sent by Him
- He speaks the words of God.
- He practices what he speaks.
- He doesn’t lie.
- He doesn’t corrupt your good character.
- He honors and respects you.
- He is just and merciful.
- He makes sacrifices.
- He forgives you.
What is God’s perfect timing?
God’s perfect timing does two things: It grows our faith as we are forced to wait and trust in God and it makes certain that He, and He alone, gets the glory and praise for pulling us through. “My times are in Your hands ” Psalm 31:15. At the right time, God will provide your need.
What makes a wise decision?
Wisdom rises above being right or wrong. When you make a wise decision, you won’t only be right today but you will be right tomorrow. Wise decisions help you find fulfillment and meaning in life. They are right for you but also honor the rest of creation.
What does the Bible say about free will?
The Bible testifies to the need for acquired freedom because no one “is free for obedience and faith till he is freed from sin’s dominion.” People possess natural freedom but their “voluntary choices” serve sin until they acquire freedom from “sin’s dominion.” The New Bible Dictionary denotes this acquired freedom for
How do you make good life decisions?
Tips for making decisions
- Don’t let stress get the better of you.
- Give yourself some time (if possible).
- Weigh the pros and cons.
- Think about your goals and values.
- Consider all the possibilities.
- Talk it out.
- Keep a diary.
- Plan how you’ll tell others.
How many decision we make a day?
It’s estimated that the average adult makes more than 35,000 decisions per day.
What does the Bible say about advisors?
Proverbs 15:22 Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 19:2 Also it is not good for a person to be without knowledge, and he who hurries his footsteps errs. Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.
How do I ask God to make the right decision?
Lord, remove hesitation from my heart so that I can be able to make the right decisions. Fill me up so that I may follow your guidance without any fear or doubt in Jesus’ name. Amen. Heavenly Father, you are my refuge and hiding place that is why I am here asking you to protect me against the lies of the enemy.
What are the 7 fears?
Seven Deadly Fears Chart
- The Fear of Being Alone. We dread reaching out and finding nobody there to respond to our needs.
- The Fear of Connecting.
- The Fear of Being Abandoned.
- The Fear of Self-Assertion.
- The Fear of Lack of Recognition.
- The Fear of Failure and Success.
- The Fear of Being Fully Alive.
How can I remove fear from my mind?
Ten ways to fight your fears
- Take time out. It’s impossible to think clearly when you’re flooded with fear or anxiety.
- Breathe through panic.
- Face your fears.
- Imagine the worst.
- Look at the evidence.
- Don’t try to be perfect.
- Visualise a happy place.
- Talk about it.
How can I stop living in fear?
How to stop living in fear
- Determine the source of your anxiety.
- Recognize that life happens for you.
- Stop the excuses.
- Turn your “shoulds” into “musts”
- Adopt a growth mindset.
- Learn that pain brings valuable insight.
- Practice self-care.
- Adopt an abundance mindset.