- 1 Can you give an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision?
- 2 How do you answer Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone?
- 3 Can you give me an example of a time you had to motivate your staff?
- 4 What’s the most difficult thing you’ve ever done interview question?
- 5 What was the toughest decision you ever made in your life?
- 6 How do you convince someone to accept your point of view?
- 7 What are good influencing skills?
- 8 How do you persuade someone?
- 9 What do you find most difficult decision?
- 10 What motivates you how do you motivate the others?
- 11 How do you inspire others?
- 12 What do you say to motivate your team?
Can you give an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision?
Use an example such as changing majors in university, quitting a job, leaving the family business, relocating to a new city for better opportunities, or even starting a venture. Be sure to highlight how things have worked out for you since making this challenging decision.
How do you answer Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone?
The best approach to answering this question: You need to choose a time you influenced others on a decision which was clearly the right decision. Make it data driven, not opinion driven. If data is not available, use testing to gather the data.
Can you give me an example of a time you had to motivate your staff?
When motivating others, I tailor my responses to their personal strengths and capabilities. For example, at my last job, we had a team member that was never fully invested in the project. In order to motivate him, I made a conscious effort to stop by his desk every morning.
What’s the most difficult thing you’ve ever done interview question?
An example of how to best answer this question for experienced candidates: “Probably the hardest decision I’ve had to make was when I moved from my prior team to my current team at work. I had spent two years working with my prior team and we had accomplished a great deal during that time.
What was the toughest decision you ever made in your life?
I think I make 2 decision very toughest in my life. First one is that for my career, my parents not wanted me to join engineering. College because they have no money for my study but I go against my parents and make it possible by getting scholarship from college. For my best performance in semester.
How do you convince someone to accept your point of view?
10 Ways To Persuade Someone to Your Point of View
- Prepare. You need to think before you speak: What is going to appeal to other people?
- Connect. Find some bond between you and the other person.
- Listen. Be quiet.
- The Law of Scarcity.
- The Rule of Consistency.
- Mental Shortcuts.
- The Rule of Reciprocity.
What are good influencing skills?
You should also consider the tips below:
- Active listening skill. Be open minded and apply active listening skills to understand the other persons point of view.
- Rapport & Trust. Build a relationship and prove that you can be trusted and follow through on actions.
- Do your research.
How do you persuade someone?
6 ways to persuade anyone of anything
- Be confident. Your first step is to remain and project confidence throughout the entirety of your appeal.
- Introduce a logical argument. People are easily persuaded by logic.
- Make it seem beneficial to the other party.
- Choose your words carefully.
- Use flattery.
- Be patient, but persistent.
What do you find most difficult decision?
A few of the most challenging decisions that people in mid-management and senior management have to make include:
- Deciding who to terminate if layoffs become economically necessary.
- Terminating well-meaning, but incompetent, team members.
- Deciding who to promote when you have several great candidates.
What motivates you how do you motivate the others?
meeting deadlines, targets or goals. mentoring and coaching others. learning new things. coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
How do you inspire others?
Here are nine leadership guidelines to inspire others:
- Focus on relationships.
- Leave ego behind.
- Identify winning.
- Use high-powered talent.
- Set them free.
- Listen actively.
- Curb your enthusiasm.
- Build your resilience.
What do you say to motivate your team?
What to Say to Motivate Your Team
- “Feel free to come to my office anytime.”
- “You can ask me any question”
- “I’ll look into that and give you an update”
- “There’s good news and also bad news”
- “Here’s your area of weakness that you need to work on”