How do you pray when making a decision?
Patience Prayer Give me the patience to handle big and small decisions in different areas of my life. Fill me with divine strength that I may always follow your leading. May I take the path you are showing me even if it seems long. Lord, slow me down when I rush and teach me how to make decisions calmly.
How do I make peace of decisions?
Modern psychology offers three ways to make peace with your decisions.
- Blame your gut.
- Don’t change your mind.
- Justify your decision.
- The Takeaway: Being satisfied with your decisions has less to do with your actual decisions and more to do with how you see and rationalize them.
What does the Bible say about choices we make?
God allows us to make choices! He tells us to choose to love Him and others, but He gives us the freedom to choose to: Obey Him or not.
How do you make a tough life decision?
Here are five suggestions to help you make tough decisions:
- Look beyond the moment.
- Evaluate a “head choice” versus a “heart choice”
- Consider if you could you survive if disappointed.
- Respect the effect and influence of others.
- Go with what you know.
How do you ask God for direction?
Guidance Prayer Let me lean on you with all my heart instead of relying on my own imperfect understanding. Give me clear guidance in my life, Lord. As I submit myself to you, I know that you will direct my paths and I can have confidence that your direction is always the best way to go. Hear my prayer, Father.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance.
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes.
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.