- 1 How do you ask God for a decision?
- 2 How can I hear God directly?
- 3 How can I hear God clearly?
- 4 How do you ask God for a sign?
- 5 What is a good prayer for strength?
- 6 How can God speak to us?
- 7 How do you know it’s God’s voice?
- 8 Why can’t I hear God talking to me?
- 9 Can you talk to God in your head?
- 10 How can I make my relationship with God stronger?
- 11 Can God give you signs?
- 12 How do you ask an angel for a sign?
- 13 How do you know when God is punishing you?
How do you ask God for a decision?
Lord, remove hesitation from my heart so that I can be able to make the right decisions. Fill me up so that I may follow your guidance without any fear or doubt in Jesus’ name. Amen. Heavenly Father, you are my refuge and hiding place that is why I am here asking you to protect me against the lies of the enemy.
How can I hear God directly?
How To Hear The Voice of God
- Humble yourself and get on your knees.
- Pray to God to reveal Himself to you in a way that can’t be missed.
- Use my “Prayer To Hear God’s Voice” below.
- Ask God to speak to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on about your life and pay attention.
How can I hear God clearly?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance.
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes.
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do you ask God for a sign?
How do you ask God for a Sign?
- “Ask the LORD your God for a sign, whether in the deepest depths or in the highest heights.” –
- Jesus responded, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the LORD your God.’” –
- But Ahaz said, “I will not ask; I will not put the LORD to the test.” –
What is a good prayer for strength?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
How can God speak to us?
speak to us in a voice we recognize when we come to Him—for he knows us. He meets us where we are.” No matter our level of understanding, God does want to communicate with us through prayer and through the influence of the Holy Spirit. God doesn’t use fear tactics, though he can sometimes be very direct in answers.
How do you know it’s God’s voice?
The best way to discern God’s voice from your own is to practice stepping out and acting on his voice when you think it’s Him. As you take those steps of faith, He helps you sort out and recognize his voice through a process of learning.
Why can’t I hear God talking to me?
Most people cannot hear the voice of the Lord because they truly don’t believe that God is speaking to them. (John 6:44) Romans tells us that the Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God. (Romans 8:16) 1 John 2:27 tells us that the Holy Spirit is our teacher.
Can you talk to God in your head?
You can talk to God out loud or inside your mind, whichever feels most effective to you. It may be best to find a quiet or private space you can occupy in order to concentrate while you’re talking.
How can I make my relationship with God stronger?
Here are some ways to help you find your way back to Him:
- Talk to Him. Just as with any other person in your life, communication is essential to strengthening your relationship with God.
- Obey Him. Obey God’s commandments.
- Study the scriptures.
- Listen for Him.
- Show gratitude.
- Be mindful.
Can God give you signs?
I believe that God still uses dreams to communicate to His people today but I also believe that every dream/vision must be backed up by the Bible. God will not give a sign that is contradictory to His word. Three examples of God using dreams to send a sign include: Joseph dreams he becomes a ruler-Genesis 37:9.
How do you ask an angel for a sign?
Here are some of the most common ways to ask:
- Say it out loud. You can say a simple request such as “Angels send me a clear sign that I’m making the right decision” or “which option is for my highest good?”.
- Think the thought.
- Write down your request.
How do you know when God is punishing you?
You are experiencing difficult losses, painful emotions, terrible situations, depression and loneliness because you’re a normal human being in a broken world. Your feelings are normal, but not accurate. You feel like God is punishing you but that is just how you feel. God loves you and is watching over you.