- 1 What does the Bible say about making a choice?
- 2 How do you ask God for a decision?
- 3 What does the Bible say about an indecisive man?
- 4 What God says about troubled times?
- 5 Why did God give us free will?
- 6 How do I make godly choices?
- 7 How do you ask God for a sign?
- 8 What is a good prayer for strength?
- 9 How do I make peace of decisions?
- 10 When a man is indecisive?
- 11 What makes a person so indecisive?
- 12 Is there a mental disorder for being indecisive?
- 13 How do you get peace in troubled times?
- 14 What does God say about not giving up?
- 15 How do you endure hard times?
What does the Bible say about making a choice?
God allows us to make choices! He tells us to choose to love Him and others, but He gives us the freedom to choose to: Obey Him or not. Choose Him or reject Him.
How do you ask God for a decision?
Lord, remove hesitation from my heart so that I can be able to make the right decisions. Fill me up so that I may follow your guidance without any fear or doubt in Jesus’ name. Amen. Heavenly Father, you are my refuge and hiding place that is why I am here asking you to protect me against the lies of the enemy.
What does the Bible say about an indecisive man?
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
What God says about troubled times?
Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
Why did God give us free will?
As humans are corrupted by the effects of sin, prevenient grace allows persons to engage their God-given free will to choose the salvation offered by God in Jesus Christ or to reject that salvific offer. This gift comes from God’s eternal essence, and is therefore necessary.
How do I make godly choices?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
How do you ask God for a sign?
How do you ask God for a Sign?
- “Ask the LORD your God for a sign, whether in the deepest depths or in the highest heights.” –
- Jesus responded, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the LORD your God.’” –
- But Ahaz said, “I will not ask; I will not put the LORD to the test.” –
What is a good prayer for strength?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
How do I make peace of decisions?
Modern psychology offers three ways to make peace with your decisions.
- Blame your gut.
- Don’t change your mind.
- Justify your decision.
- The Takeaway: Being satisfied with your decisions has less to do with your actual decisions and more to do with how you see and rationalize them.
When a man is indecisive?
Indecisive men are unreliable, and that can mean many things. They could either be reluctant to make any real commitments or find it hard to make important decisions. It could also mean that he still has other female friends or ex’s, and is having a hard time deciding on who truly loves.
What makes a person so indecisive?
Fear of making the wrong decision is one of the reasons that many people hesitate when faced with a choice. You may be afraid of failure or even the consequences of success. You may worry what other people will think about you. Perfectionism may be getting in your way.
Is there a mental disorder for being indecisive?
Aboulomania (from Greek a– ‘without’, and boulē ‘will’) is a mental disorder in which the patient displays pathological indecisiveness. It is typically associated with anxiety, stress, depression, and mental anguish, and can severely affect one’s ability to function socially.
How do you get peace in troubled times?
4 Ways to Find Peace for Yourself
- Focus on the eternal. It’s hard to feel at peace when you’re focused only on short-term worries.
- Let go of what you can’t control. When something outside your control takes away your peace, it’s tempting to feel hopeless or angry.
- Forgive others.
- Repent and rely on Christ.
What does God say about not giving up?
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
How do you endure hard times?
Here are some tips to help you get through the hard times:
- Keep your routine. As hard as it is sometimes, it is best to keep your routine as much as possible.
- Exercise and eat well.
- Schedule in ‘do nothing’ time.
- Take a new risk.
- Persist and chip away at it.
- Stay diplomatic.
- Ice people out.
- Buy yourself something new.