- 1 How do you pray for someone to make bad choices?
- 2 How do you pray for a difficult situation?
- 3 How do I make the right decision with God?
- 4 How do you ask God for help in difficult times?
- 5 Can you pray to God for a specific person?
- 6 What do you say when someone makes a bad decision?
- 7 What God says about troubled times?
- 8 How do I ask God for a miracle?
- 9 How do you keep faith in hard times?
- 10 How do I ask God for career guidance?
- 11 How do I know God’s will for my life?
- 12 What is the most powerful prayer for healing?
- 13 What is the prayer for strength?
- 14 How should you pray in times of suffering?
How do you pray for someone to make bad choices?
Give them the desire and the ability (through Jesus) to do the right thing and to stop making bad choices. Equip them with everything they need to do your will and to please you. Let any bad choices they make be found out. From this day forward, Lord, help them to make good choices and not bad choices.
How do you pray for a difficult situation?
Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you asking for your hand of support during these difficult situations. You are my refuge and my strength; my present help in trouble. Hold my hand and do not let me fall. Let your grace be upon me during these times of anguish.
How do I make the right decision with God?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
How do you ask God for help in difficult times?
Help me not to fear the future but to boldly trust that you are in control when my emotions plunge me down, and when I am in despair. And times when I can’t talk and don’t know what to say, help me to “Be still, and know that you are God”. Be my comforter, my healer and bring me peace. In Jesus ‘ name, Amen.
Can you pray to God for a specific person?
Originally Answered: It is ok to pray for a specific person to be my spouse? Sure, as long as you recognize that God isn’t your genie, and if His plan for the other person is to be the spouse of someone else, then you can pray all you want but it won’t happen.
What do you say when someone makes a bad decision?
Here are five statements we try to use to justify our poor choices:
- “I deserve to be happy.”
- “I’d rather beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.”
- “You only live once.”
- “I’m just being honest.”
- “I don’t care what anybody thinks.”
What God says about troubled times?
Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
How do I ask God for a miracle?
- Repeat simple and direct phrases as part of your prayer.
- To help you focus, repeat the Catholic “Miracle Prayer.” The prayer goes as follows: “Lord Jesus, I come before Thee, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me.
How do you keep faith in hard times?
How To Keep Your Faith Up—Even When Life Is Difficult
- Pray. Ask God, the universe, or whatever higher force you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential.
- Be generous to others.
- Get inspired.
- Surround yourself with people you admire.
- Get the ball rolling first thing in the morning.
How do I ask God for career guidance?
Almighty and Everlasting God, I pray that You put me in the right direction as I search for a career. Please align me with Your plan. Fill me with the values and convictions that will equip me for this career. When I feel doubtful or lost on this career journey, I pray that You remind me of Your never-ending presence.
How do I know God’s will for my life?
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer.
- Be actively reading in the Word.
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart.
- Seek a godly community.
- Obey the Truth.
What is the most powerful prayer for healing?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ.
What is the prayer for strength?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
How should you pray in times of suffering?
Prayers in times of suffering
- “Lord, I don’t understand why my suffering has gone on so long, but I know and trust that you have a much bigger plan.
- “Lord, I’m broken, I’m tired, and I can’t fight this on my own.
- “Lord, thank you for never leaving me to suffering alone.
- “Lord, I know you are teaching me right now.