- 1 Does God make your decisions for you?
- 2 What does it mean when God confirms you?
- 3 How do we make the right decision from God?
- 4 How do you pray for decision making?
- 5 How do I find God’s purpose for my life?
- 6 Why does God allow us to make mistakes?
- 7 How do you know when God speaks to you?
- 8 How do you know when God is telling you something?
- 9 How do you know your relationship is from God?
- 10 How do I ask God for career guidance?
- 11 What are the guides to decision making?
- 12 What is a good prayer for strength?
- 13 How do you pray when you are desperate?
Does God make your decisions for you?
The Holy Spirit of God and Jesus has a place in our decision making. He is our guide, our source of light and the revealer of the way of truth. Let’s trust him with our decisions, big or small!
What does it mean when God confirms you?
Being confirmed in the Church means accepting responsibility for your faith and destiny. Adulthood, even young adulthood, means that you must do what’s right on your own, not for the recognition or reward but merely because it’s the right thing to do.
How do we make the right decision from God?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
How do you pray for decision making?
Discernment Prayer I come to you today asking you to help me make sound decisions. Lord, help me be a better judge in every situation that I face. Open my spiritual eyes so that I can see who and what I am dealing with in Jesus’ name, I believe, and pray. Amen.
How do I find God’s purpose for my life?
7 Steps to Find Your God Given Purpose in Life
- Turn To The Bible.
- Pray For Direction.
- Follow The Will Of God.
- Promises Of God.
- Living A Purpose Driven Life.
- How To Apply God’s Purpose In Your Life.
- A Personal Challenge.
Why does God allow us to make mistakes?
The answer is simple: God allows us to make mistakes because God made us in His image. God made us to be like Him. One of the most essential characteristics of God’s existence is His will, His ability to choose and create as He desires. If He was to make anything in His image, that thing had to possess a will, as well.
How do you know when God speaks to you?
Instead, you can make new decisions.
- God’s Word. Do you do your devotions or Bible study every day but consciously choose to live in direct opposition to His word?
- God’s Audible Voice. Perhaps you’ve heard testimonies of people hearing God speak to them.
- Wise Counsel.
- Visions & Dreams.
- Your Inner Knowing.
- Blocked Paths.
How do you know when God is telling you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
- Hardened Heart.
How do you know your relationship is from God?
Here are 7 signs God is telling you to end that relationship:
- The relationship is against God’s word.
- The person encourages you to disobey God.
- You have no control when you’re with them.
- You are being treated poorly.
- The person is more important to you than God.
- The relationship has become toxic and overbearing.
How do I ask God for career guidance?
Almighty and Everlasting God, I pray that You put me in the right direction as I search for a career. Please align me with Your plan. Fill me with the values and convictions that will equip me for this career. When I feel doubtful or lost on this career journey, I pray that You remind me of Your never-ending presence.
What are the guides to decision making?
Steps for decision making
- Identify a problem, opportunity, or goal. Recognize it exists and whether it’s worth addressing.
- Gather information.
- Consider your options.
- Brainstorm possible outcomes.
- Make your choice.
- Take action.
- Assess the impact.
- Beware of cognitive biases.
What is a good prayer for strength?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
How do you pray when you are desperate?
Heavenly Father, I am desperate, please hear my prayer. With man, this may be impossible, but with God all things are possible. Please make all my plans succeed, clear away these obstacles and make my path smooth. Thank You for answering all my prayers, and taking action to bring me victory with Your great power.