- 1 How do you pray to make the right decision?
- 2 What does the Bible say about an indecisive man?
- 3 What God says about troubled times?
- 4 What God says about submitting to authority?
- 5 How do I make the right decision with God?
- 6 How do I ask God for career guidance?
- 7 When a man is indecisive?
- 8 What makes a person so indecisive?
- 9 Is there a mental disorder for being indecisive?
- 10 How do you get peace in troubled times?
- 11 How do you endure hard times?
- 12 How do you keep faith in hard times?
- 13 What did Jesus say about authority?
- 14 What are the benefits of submitting to God?
- 15 What does the Bible say about submitting to men?
How do you pray to make the right decision?
Patience Prayer Give me the patience to handle big and small decisions in different areas of my life. Fill me with divine strength that I may always follow your leading. May I take the path you are showing me even if it seems long. Lord, slow me down when I rush and teach me how to make decisions calmly.
What does the Bible say about an indecisive man?
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
What God says about troubled times?
Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
Bible Gateway Romans 13:: NIV. Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. For he is God’s servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing.
How do I make the right decision with God?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
How do I ask God for career guidance?
Almighty and Everlasting God, I pray that You put me in the right direction as I search for a career. Please align me with Your plan. Fill me with the values and convictions that will equip me for this career. When I feel doubtful or lost on this career journey, I pray that You remind me of Your never-ending presence.
When a man is indecisive?
Indecisive men are unreliable, and that can mean many things. They could either be reluctant to make any real commitments or find it hard to make important decisions. It could also mean that he still has other female friends or ex’s, and is having a hard time deciding on who truly loves.
What makes a person so indecisive?
Fear of making the wrong decision is one of the reasons that many people hesitate when faced with a choice. You may be afraid of failure or even the consequences of success. You may worry what other people will think about you. Perfectionism may be getting in your way.
Is there a mental disorder for being indecisive?
Aboulomania (from Greek a– ‘without’, and boulē ‘will’) is a mental disorder in which the patient displays pathological indecisiveness. It is typically associated with anxiety, stress, depression, and mental anguish, and can severely affect one’s ability to function socially.
How do you get peace in troubled times?
4 Ways to Find Peace for Yourself
- Focus on the eternal. It’s hard to feel at peace when you’re focused only on short-term worries.
- Let go of what you can’t control. When something outside your control takes away your peace, it’s tempting to feel hopeless or angry.
- Forgive others.
- Repent and rely on Christ.
How do you endure hard times?
Here are some tips to help you get through the hard times:
- Keep your routine. As hard as it is sometimes, it is best to keep your routine as much as possible.
- Exercise and eat well.
- Schedule in ‘do nothing’ time.
- Take a new risk.
- Persist and chip away at it.
- Stay diplomatic.
- Ice people out.
- Buy yourself something new.
How do you keep faith in hard times?
How To Keep Your Faith Up—Even When Life Is Difficult
- Pray. Ask God, the universe, or whatever higher force you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential.
- Be generous to others.
- Get inspired.
- Surround yourself with people you admire.
- Get the ball rolling first thing in the morning.
Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “ All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. ”
What are the benefits of submitting to God?
Submission to God’s authority brings freedom. It sets order and direction in our everyday lives for those found in Christ. And what is to follow is unimaginable blessing for those who are obedient.
What does the Bible say about submitting to men?
Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, rendered in the New International Version of the Bible as: “Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Saviour.