- 1 What percentage of consumers use videos for purchase decisions?
- 2 How people make a buying decision?
- 3 How much video content do people consume?
- 4 How effective is video content?
- 5 What percentage of videos are watched without sound?
- 6 What are the four types of buying decision behavior?
- 7 What are the 5 buying decisions?
- 8 What are the 4 types of customer buying behavior?
- 9 Is video better than text?
- 10 Are Internet users prefer watching videos?
- 11 How many hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every day?
- 12 How many hours of video are watched on YouTube every month?
- 13 Why are videos better than pictures?
- 14 What makes a good video?
What percentage of consumers use videos for purchase decisions?
7. 55% of consumers use videos for purchase decisions.
How people make a buying decision?
Consumers go through distinct buying phases when they purchases products: (1) realizing the need or want something, (2) searching for information about the item, (3) evaluating different products, (4) choosing a product and purchasing it, (5) using and evaluating the product after the purchase, and (6) disposing of the
How much video content do people consume?
This somewhat startling number can be broken down by age groups. Mobile users aged 18 – 34 spend 105 minutes watching online videos per week. People aged 35 – 49 spend 79 minutes, while users aged 50 – 64 watch 48 minutes of video. Finally, those aged 65 & over watch just 24 minutes of video content a week.
How effective is video content?
Video is a highly effective form of content and its popularity has gone hand-in-hand with the rise of social media. Despite the fact that so many of us consume online videos on a daily basis, many marketers still aren’t using video as part of their digital marketing strategy or aren’t seeing the best results.
What percentage of videos are watched without sound?
Only 12% of people who view Instapage videos turn the sound on. That’s astonishingly close to Facebook’s “ 85% of video is watched without sound” statistic. Only 30% of videos views with the sound off lasted at least 10 seconds.
What are the four types of buying decision behavior?
The 4 Types of Buying Behaviour
- Extended Decision-Making.
- Limited Decision-Making.
- Habitual Buying Behavior.
- Variety-Seeking Buying Behavior.
What are the 5 buying decisions?
Understanding the Five Buying Decisions Made During the Buyer’s Journey. Salespeople and marketers often focus on the sales process to track a commitment. Different labels are put on selling steps, but generally they are seen as: identify, connect, discover, advise, and close.
What are the 4 types of customer buying behavior?
There are four type of consumer buying behavior:
- Complex buying behavior.
- Dissonance-reducing buying behavior.
- Habitual buying behavior.
- Variety seeking behavior.
Is video better than text?
Video Engages Viewers About 90% of the total information transmitted to your mind is visual. On top of that, your brain can process these visuals 60,000 times faster than text.  We’re not only more used to seeing visuals but is also more efficient at interpreting them.
Are Internet users prefer watching videos?
1. Internet Users Everywhere Enjoy Video Content. More and more video content is being watched now than ever before. 85% of all internet users in the United States watched online video content monthly on any of their devices (Statista, 2018).
How many hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every day?
500 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute worldwide (Tubefilter, 2019). That’s 30,000 hours of video uploaded every hour. And 720,000 hours of video uploaded every day to YouTube.
How many hours of video are watched on YouTube every month?
The total number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month – 3.25 billion. 10,113 Youtube videos generated over 1 billion views. 80% of YouTube’s views are from outside of the U.S. The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes. 5
Why are videos better than pictures?
Videos make it easier to tell a story By their very nature, videos are more able to convey a sense of story-telling than their still counterparts. The sheer fact that videos can have sound and photos can’t gives video a huge advantage.
What makes a good video?
The answer is surprisingly simple: A good video is a video enjoyed by its audience. Now, the audience may be you, your followers on social media or a client who hired you for a job. Making a “good” video therefore implies that you know your audience and what they like to watch.