- 1 Who made a decision in the Bible?
- 2 Who in the Bible had a hard life?
- 3 What does the Bible say about choices we make?
- 4 How do you make a godly decision?
- 5 What does Bible say about indecision?
- 6 Who in the Bible disobeyed God?
- 7 Who didn’t quit the Bible?
- 8 What can we learn from Bible characters?
- 9 Why did God give us free will?
- 10 How many decision we make a day?
- 11 What does the Bible say about advisors?
- 12 How do you pray for a big decision?
- 13 How do I accept God’s plan for my life?
- 14 How do I ask God for career guidance?
Who made a decision in the Bible?
Perhaps the best conversion story in the New Testament, Paul transforms from a staunch enemy of early Judaic Christians to one of the new faith’s most convicted leaders. During his conversion, Paul made the hard decision to take back his criticism of Christianity and suffer suspicion from all sides.
Who in the Bible had a hard life?
David is a Bible character who is no stranger to hard times. He was anointed king of Israel and chosen by God, and yet he was also tormented by the jealous King Saul, who chased David for many years trying to kill him.
What does the Bible say about choices we make?
God allows us to make choices! He tells us to choose to love Him and others, but He gives us the freedom to choose to: Obey Him or not.
How do you make a godly decision?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
What does Bible say about indecision?
MATTHEW 6:24In the Bible Verse Meaning 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.
Who in the Bible disobeyed God?
Adam and Eve live together in Paradise (or what the Bible calls the Garden of Eden) until they disobey God by eating fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
Who didn’t quit the Bible?
What we do know is this woman, Ruth, went from loyalty to royalty. God chose to bring the most powerful generational line in history through her—because she chose not to quit a commitment she made. Through her journey I discovered five habits she consistently lived out.
What can we learn from Bible characters?
The characters of the Bible can teach us a great deal.
- Noah: Leaders do what’s right even if they are alone.
- Abraham: Leaders embrace the unknown.
- Joseph: Leaders endure in spite of circumstances.
- Moses: Leaders stick up for their people.
- Joshua: Leaders rule by example rather than command.
Why did God give us free will?
As humans are corrupted by the effects of sin, prevenient grace allows persons to engage their God-given free will to choose the salvation offered by God in Jesus Christ or to reject that salvific offer. This gift comes from God’s eternal essence, and is therefore necessary.
How many decision we make a day?
It’s estimated that the average adult makes more than 35,000 decisions per day.
What does the Bible say about advisors?
Proverbs 15:22 Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 19:2 Also it is not good for a person to be without knowledge, and he who hurries his footsteps errs. Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.
How do you pray for a big decision?
Patience Prayer Give me the patience to handle big and small decisions in different areas of my life. Fill me with divine strength that I may always follow your leading. May I take the path you are showing me even if it seems long. Lord, slow me down when I rush and teach me how to make decisions calmly.
How do I accept God’s plan for my life?
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer.
- Be actively reading in the Word.
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart.
- Seek a godly community.
- Obey the Truth.
How do I ask God for career guidance?
Almighty and Everlasting God, I pray that You put me in the right direction as I search for a career. Please align me with Your plan. Fill me with the values and convictions that will equip me for this career. When I feel doubtful or lost on this career journey, I pray that You remind me of Your never-ending presence.