- 1 What does the Bible say about choices we make?
- 2 Why does God let us make mistakes?
- 3 What does the Bible say about mistakes and forgiveness?
- 4 How do you make a godly decision?
- 5 How many decision we make a day?
- 6 How do you pray to make the right decision?
- 7 Is it a sin to make a mistake?
- 8 What does God protect us from?
- 9 Can God redeem mistakes?
- 10 What are the four stages of forgiveness?
- 11 What are the three worst sins?
- 12 What is the best prayer for forgiveness?
- 13 How do I ask God for career guidance?
- 14 How do I accept God’s plan for my life?
- 15 Why is it important to pray before making important and even simple decision in life?
What does the Bible say about choices we make?
God allows us to make choices! He tells us to choose to love Him and others, but He gives us the freedom to choose to: Obey Him or not.
Why does God let us make mistakes?
It is good for us to be involved in the work of God. God knows the beginning from the end, but He gives us free choice to make our own decisions. So He has the perfect plan for each and every person on earth.
What does the Bible say about mistakes and forgiveness?
If we forgive others, we will be forgiven. The Good News: When we pray, if we forgive those who have wronged us, we will be forgiven for any of the times we may have wronged others. The Good News: We are blessed to be able to make mistakes and still obtain God’s love and forgiveness.
How do you make a godly decision?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
How many decision we make a day?
It’s estimated that the average adult makes more than 35,000 decisions per day.
How do you pray to make the right decision?
Patience Prayer Give me the patience to handle big and small decisions in different areas of my life. Fill me with divine strength that I may always follow your leading. May I take the path you are showing me even if it seems long. Lord, slow me down when I rush and teach me how to make decisions calmly.
Is it a sin to make a mistake?
Making a mistake can LEAD you into committing a sin. However, making a mistake DOES NOT hold the same weight as committing a sin. People make mistakes due to human error. People commit sins because they made a CONSCIOUS CHOICE.
What does God protect us from?
By trusting God, he overcame him. But, you may say, that was in Bible times. These will show how, today, God can protect us from: spiritual death, aggression, and sickness.
Can God redeem mistakes?
Although it may appear that the unhappy effect of a mistake will be long-lasting, there is something we can do now. Our errors and the effects they’ve had on our own and others’ lives can be corrected if we’re willing to look in the right direction-toward God, divine Love. Past mistakes can be healed, redeemed.
What are the four stages of forgiveness?
Here are the four steps:
- Uncover your anger.
- Decide to forgive.
- Work on forgiveness.
- Release from emotional prison.
What are the three worst sins?
According to the standard list, they are pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth, which are contrary to the seven heavenly virtues. Gluttony
- Laute – eating too expensively.
- Studiose – eating too daintily.
- Nimis – eating too much.
- Praepropere – eating too soon.
- Ardenter – eating too eagerly.
What is the best prayer for forgiveness?
Jesus, I believe you love me. Please forgive me for my sins. Help me to be a better person. Amen.
How do I ask God for career guidance?
Almighty and Everlasting God, I pray that You put me in the right direction as I search for a career. Please align me with Your plan. Fill me with the values and convictions that will equip me for this career. When I feel doubtful or lost on this career journey, I pray that You remind me of Your never-ending presence.
How do I accept God’s plan for my life?
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer.
- Be actively reading in the Word.
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart.
- Seek a godly community.
- Obey the Truth.
Why is it important to pray before making important and even simple decision in life?
Even the small decisions in your life make a big difference, so how are you approaching them? Praying about each decision will help you make better choices. Ask God for help and guidance. Consider each decision in light of Jesus’ teaching.