- 1 What makes Microsoft so great?
- 2 What has Microsoft done well?
- 3 What’s so special about Microsoft?
- 4 How has Microsoft been successful?
- 5 What are some bad things about Microsoft?
- 6 What are the 3 types of decision making?
- 7 What are the 4 types of decision making?
- 8 What are the 5 stages of decision making?
- 9 Why is Microsoft so rich?
- 10 Is Microsoft or Apple worth more?
- 11 Why is Bill Gates so successful?
- 12 What programming language did Bill Gates develop?
- 13 How did Microsoft Windows impact the world?
- 14 Does Bill Gates own Microsoft?
What makes Microsoft so great?
Founded in 1975, they are a young company by many standards, which may be a contributing factor to their success, but part of their success has been their resilience and ability to respond to changing technologies, market demands, and business opportunities.
What has Microsoft done well?
Microsoft has truly helped many achieve increased productivity, whether it’s in their daily lives, at work or for leisure. Near revolutionary software and innovation is what has enabled many to be more productive, create, develop and grow.
What’s so special about Microsoft?
Through its marketing and products, Microsoft has done more than any other company to help users find ways to integrate computing into their daily lives. Microsoft regularly is ranked one of the best places to work. Programmers are respected, and creativity is encouraged. Plus, the company pays well to boot.
How has Microsoft been successful?
As technology advanced and personal computers become so popular, the bulk of Microsoft’s revenue was generated from sales to consumers. It was the first software company to reach $1 Billion in revenues. Microsoft also entered the gaming and mobile phone market and was successful in capturing a large market share.
What are some bad things about Microsoft?
The 10 Worst Things Microsoft Has Done As A Gaming Company
- 10 Worst Things Microsoft Has Ever Done. Welcome to MojoPlays!
- Banning the Word “Gay”
- Disk-Less Xbox One.
- Poor Exclusives.
- Disk Laser Burn.
- Necessities Not Included.
What are the 3 types of decision making?
Thus based on the above arguments, there are mainly 3 types of decision making processes which can be defined.
- Extensive decision making process –
- Limited decision-making process –
- Routine decision making process –
What are the 4 types of decision making?
The four styles of decision making are directive, analytical, conceptual and behavioral. Each style is a different method of weighing alternatives and examining solutions.
What are the 5 stages of decision making?
5 steps of the consumer decision making process
- Problem recognition: Recognizes the need for a service or product.
- Information search: Gathers information.
- Alternatives evaluation: Weighs choices against comparable alternatives.
- Purchase decision: Makes actual purchase.
Why is Microsoft so rich?
Second-quarter earnings have gotten off to a good start with very strong earnings from the big banks. And those earnings have been driven by strong consumer business. On Friday, we heard from Microsoft. The company grew earnings by 20% year-over-year, and with 12% revenue growth.
Is Microsoft or Apple worth more?
Microsoft Nears $2 Trillion Market Value—Second Only To Apple In The U.S.
Why is Bill Gates so successful?
Entrepreneur and businessman Bill Gates and his business partner Paul Allen founded and built the world’s largest software business, Microsoft, through technological innovation, keen business strategy and aggressive business tactics. In the process, Gates became one of the richest men in the world.
What programming language did Bill Gates develop?
Bill Gates, together with Paul Allen, developed a programming language. The programming language they produced was a version of BASIC, which stands for Beginner’s All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code. They created it for the MITS Altair microcomputer, and it was the first product they sold at Microsoft.
How did Microsoft Windows impact the world?
Eventually, Microsoft’s MS-DOS became the foundation of the Windows OS that propelled the company’s personal computing vision around the world. Through partnerships with PC makers, Windows became the dominant PC OS in businesses and homes around the globe.
Does Bill Gates own Microsoft?
Mr. Gates has sold off or donated most of his stake in Microsoft Corp., the software company he co-founded and ran for decades. He held a 1.3% stake, worth about $25.4 billion at Wednesday’s close, as of October 2019, about five months before he stepped down from the Microsoft board.