- 1 How do I make the right decision with God?
- 2 How do you make a spiritual decision?
- 3 How do you pray to make the right decision?
- 4 How does God help us make good choices?
- 5 How do I ask God for career guidance?
- 6 Why do we need both faith and religion in order to grow a deep and intimate relationship with God?
- 7 How can you make a good decision?
- 8 How do you make a wise decision?
- 9 How can I hear God’s voice?
- 10 How do you pray when you are desperate?
- 11 What is a good prayer for strength?
- 12 How do I find God’s purpose for my life?
- 13 Why does God allow us to make mistakes?
- 14 Can God take me back in time?
How do I make the right decision with God?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
How do you make a spiritual decision?
Table of Contents
- Why spiritual decision-making matters.
- Identify the decisions you’re currently facing.
- Ask yourself: what will make God happy?
- Choose faith over fear.
- Choose purpose over pleasure.
- Ask a friend to help you reflect.
How do you pray to make the right decision?
Patience Prayer Give me the patience to handle big and small decisions in different areas of my life. Fill me with divine strength that I may always follow your leading. May I take the path you are showing me even if it seems long. Lord, slow me down when I rush and teach me how to make decisions calmly.
How does God help us make good choices?
God wants us to choose, because we love him and want to obey him, to make our decisions within the overall blueprint of his will. It is the Holy Spirit who can guide our choices even as we have freedom to make them. But when all is said and done, each of us must make every decision, whether big or small, for ourselves.
How do I ask God for career guidance?
Almighty and Everlasting God, I pray that You put me in the right direction as I search for a career. Please align me with Your plan. Fill me with the values and convictions that will equip me for this career. When I feel doubtful or lost on this career journey, I pray that You remind me of Your never-ending presence.
Why do we need both faith and religion in order to grow a deep and intimate relationship with God?
Why do we need both faith and religion in order to grow a deep and intimate relationship with God? If we try to sustain our faith without expressing it through religion, it will eventually lose its power in our life and fade away. Religion becomes an empty ritual. You just studied 71 terms!
How can you make a good decision?
Tips for making decisions
- Don’t let stress get the better of you.
- Give yourself some time (if possible).
- Weigh the pros and cons.
- Think about your goals and values.
- Consider all the possibilities.
- Talk it out.
- Keep a diary.
- Plan how you’ll tell others.
How do you make a wise decision?
How to Make Wiser Decisions
- Pay attention to personal motivations.
- Recognize and acknowledge uncertainty and change.
- Consider the broader context.
- Ask yourself if this is the right thing to do.
- Leave emotion out of it.
- Refine focus, eliminating all distractions.
- Be mindful of the setting.
- Consider others’ perspectives.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance.
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes.
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do you pray when you are desperate?
Heavenly Father, I am desperate, please hear my prayer. With man, this may be impossible, but with God all things are possible. Please make all my plans succeed, clear away these obstacles and make my path smooth. Thank You for answering all my prayers, and taking action to bring me victory with Your great power.
What is a good prayer for strength?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
How do I find God’s purpose for my life?
7 Steps to Find Your God Given Purpose in Life
- Turn To The Bible.
- Pray For Direction.
- Follow The Will Of God.
- Promises Of God.
- Living A Purpose Driven Life.
- How To Apply God’s Purpose In Your Life.
- A Personal Challenge.
Why does God allow us to make mistakes?
The answer is simple: God allows us to make mistakes because God made us in His image. God made us to be like Him. One of the most essential characteristics of God’s existence is His will, His ability to choose and create as He desires. If He was to make anything in His image, that thing had to possess a will, as well.
Can God take me back in time?
It doesn’t matter what you have gone through, or what you are currently going through, God can turn back the hands of time in your life. He can restore back everything to you that was lost. From the job that they were abruptly let go from, to sexual abuse, to a miscarriage, or whatever the case may be.