- 1 How do you know when God is telling you something?
- 2 How do I make the right decision with God?
- 3 How do you know when God is telling you to let go?
- 4 What are the 7 signs of the Holy Spirit?
- 5 How do I know if God wants me to be with someone?
- 6 How do I ask God for career guidance?
- 7 How do you pray when making a decision?
- 8 How does God reveal His will?
- 9 How do you know when a relationship is not from God?
- 10 What does God say about letting go?
- 11 Will God restore a broken relationship?
- 12 How do you tell if the Holy Spirit is in you?
- 13 How does it feel when the Holy Spirit comes upon you?
How do you know when God is telling you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
- Hardened Heart.
How do I make the right decision with God?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
How do you know when God is telling you to let go?
But when we know in our hearts what we’ve done is wrong, or are doing is wrong, when we know it’s not God’s will, when we know He’s telling us to let go, when we know now is the right time, or when He tells us when will be the right time, when it’s His desire we surrender something, or someone, or some relationship, or
What are the 7 signs of the Holy Spirit?
The seven gifts of the Holy Spirit are wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord. While some Christans accept these as a definitive list of specific attributes, others understand them merely as examples of the Holy Spirit’s work through the faithful.
How do I know if God wants me to be with someone?
18 Signs God Wants you to be with the one sent by Him
- He speaks the words of God.
- He practices what he speaks.
- He doesn’t lie.
- He doesn’t corrupt your good character.
- He honors and respects you.
- He is just and merciful.
- He makes sacrifices.
- He forgives you.
How do I ask God for career guidance?
Almighty and Everlasting God, I pray that You put me in the right direction as I search for a career. Please align me with Your plan. Fill me with the values and convictions that will equip me for this career. When I feel doubtful or lost on this career journey, I pray that You remind me of Your never-ending presence.
How do you pray when making a decision?
Patience Prayer Give me the patience to handle big and small decisions in different areas of my life. Fill me with divine strength that I may always follow your leading. May I take the path you are showing me even if it seems long. Lord, slow me down when I rush and teach me how to make decisions calmly.
How does God reveal His will?
Romans 12: 1-2. God reveals His will to us by His word. The will of God is revealed in the word of God. Over and over again we find specific statements which tell us what God’s gracious will is.
How do you know when a relationship is not from God?
Here are 7 signs God is telling you to end that relationship:
- The relationship is against God’s word.
- The person encourages you to disobey God.
- You have no control when you’re with them.
- You are being treated poorly.
- The person is more important to you than God.
- The relationship has become toxic and overbearing.
What does God say about letting go?
If we do not let go, God will not forgive us when we sin against him. When Peter asked Christ “how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me?”, He said, “ I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.” Therefore, there is no limit to forgiving those that have hurt us.
Will God restore a broken relationship?
A famous quote does, after all, say: “ If God could restore us back to himself, he can restore any relationship back to us.” In the Gospel of Luke chapter 2 verse 13-16, we read of Jesus going up to Jerusalem for the Passover feast. Jesus does not discard broken situations, what he starts, he maintains.
How do you tell if the Holy Spirit is in you?
5 Signs You Have The Holy Spirit In You
- 1) Transformation.
- 2) Growing in the Fruit of the Spirit.
- 3) The Leading of the Holy Spirit.
- 4) Speaking in Tongues.
- 5) Testing the Spirits.
How does it feel when the Holy Spirit comes upon you?
In the utmost it is a joyous, loving, peaceful, glorious sensation that fills you with so completely that it feels as though you may die if any more is received. It makes you feel like melting into a puddle of happiness.