- 1 What does the Bible say about making your own choices?
- 2 How do you pray for a difficult decision?
- 3 What does the Bible say about an indecisive man?
- 4 What does the Bible say about overcoming difficult times?
- 5 How do I make godly choices?
- 6 Why did God give us free will?
- 7 What is a good prayer for strength?
- 8 How do I make peace of decisions?
- 9 How do I ask God for career guidance?
- 10 Is there a mental disorder for being indecisive?
- 11 How do I deal with an indecisive partner?
- 12 When a man is indecisive?
- 13 What God says about struggles?
- 14 What is the most inspiring Bible verse?
- 15 How do you keep faith in hard times?
What does the Bible say about making your own choices?
God allows us to make choices! He tells us to choose to love Him and others, but He gives us the freedom to choose to: Obey Him or not. Choose Him or reject Him.
How do you pray for a difficult decision?
Patience Prayer Give me the patience to handle big and small decisions in different areas of my life. Fill me with divine strength that I may always follow your leading. May I take the path you are showing me even if it seems long. Lord, slow me down when I rush and teach me how to make decisions calmly.
What does the Bible say about an indecisive man?
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
What does the Bible say about overcoming difficult times?
Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you.
How do I make godly choices?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
Why did God give us free will?
As humans are corrupted by the effects of sin, prevenient grace allows persons to engage their God-given free will to choose the salvation offered by God in Jesus Christ or to reject that salvific offer. This gift comes from God’s eternal essence, and is therefore necessary.
What is a good prayer for strength?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
How do I make peace of decisions?
Modern psychology offers three ways to make peace with your decisions.
- Blame your gut.
- Don’t change your mind.
- Justify your decision.
- The Takeaway: Being satisfied with your decisions has less to do with your actual decisions and more to do with how you see and rationalize them.
How do I ask God for career guidance?
Almighty and Everlasting God, I pray that You put me in the right direction as I search for a career. Please align me with Your plan. Fill me with the values and convictions that will equip me for this career. When I feel doubtful or lost on this career journey, I pray that You remind me of Your never-ending presence.
Is there a mental disorder for being indecisive?
Aboulomania (from Greek a– ‘without’, and boulē ‘will’) is a mental disorder in which the patient displays pathological indecisiveness. It is typically associated with anxiety, stress, depression, and mental anguish, and can severely affect one’s ability to function socially.
How do I deal with an indecisive partner?
But these are some good ways to deal with them:
- Take It Slow. Taking it slow in a relationship is a good way to deal with an indecisive partner.
- Don’t Be Too Serious.
- Act Casual.
- Reply With Short Messages.
- Control Yourself.
- Be Open.
- Silent Treatment.
- Refuse To Be Flattered.
When a man is indecisive?
Indecisive men are unreliable, and that can mean many things. They could either be reluctant to make any real commitments or find it hard to make important decisions. It could also mean that he still has other female friends or ex’s, and is having a hard time deciding on who truly loves.
What God says about struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
What is the most inspiring Bible verse?
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
How do you keep faith in hard times?
How To Keep Your Faith Up—Even When Life Is Difficult
- Pray. Ask God, the universe, or whatever higher force you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential.
- Be generous to others.
- Get inspired.
- Surround yourself with people you admire.
- Get the ball rolling first thing in the morning.