- 1 What does God say about being naive?
- 2 What does the Bible say about making your own choices?
- 3 What does the Bible say about lack of information?
- 4 What does God say about protecting the innocent?
- 5 How do I stop being so naive?
- 6 Is naive a sin?
- 7 How do I make godly choices?
- 8 Do not be anxious about everything?
- 9 Why did God give us free will?
- 10 What the Bible says about wisdom knowledge and understanding?
- 11 What is the lack of knowledge?
- 12 Where in the Bible is the truth will set you free?
- 13 What does the Bible say about protecting others from harm?
- 14 What did Jesus say about the innocent?
- 15 Who protects the innocent?
What does God say about being naive?
ROMANS 12:1–21Verses in the Bible 5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. 9 Let love be without dissimulation.
What does the Bible say about making your own choices?
God allows us to make choices! He tells us to choose to love Him and others, but He gives us the freedom to choose to: Obey Him or not. Choose Him or reject Him.
What does the Bible say about lack of information?
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, “Lack of knowledge”: ” of God ” (Hosea 4:1), that is, lack of piety.
What does God say about protecting the innocent?
Jeremiah 22:3 (NIV) “This is what the LORD says: ‘ Do what is just and right. Rescue from the hand of the oppressor the one who has been robbed. Do no wrong or violence to the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place.
How do I stop being so naive?
How To Stop Being Naive: 11 Highly Effective Tips
- Think before you speak or act.
- Don’t be afraid of sitting on the fence.
- Be over-cautious.
- Be more present.
- Listen attentively.
- Do the research.
- Continue to be trusting of other people.
- But learn to recognize when someone’s being dishonest.
Is naive a sin?
Naivety. The state of being naive: having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication, often in a context where one neglects pragmatism in favour of moral idealism. The first deadly sin is naivety or the lack of understanding of human nature.
How do I make godly choices?
HOW TO MAKE GODLY DECISIONS
- PRAY. Have a conversation with God.
- GET YOUR HEART RIGHT.
- FEELING ARE DECEPTIVE.
- SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD.
- SEEK GODLY COUNSEL AND PRAYER PARTNERS.
- LOOK FOR THE FINGERPRINTS OF GOD.
- PRAISE GOD IN ALL THINGS.
Do not be anxious about everything?
The specific passage is Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version), which states: Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Why did God give us free will?
As humans are corrupted by the effects of sin, prevenient grace allows persons to engage their God-given free will to choose the salvation offered by God in Jesus Christ or to reject that salvific offer. This gift comes from God’s eternal essence, and is therefore necessary.
What the Bible says about wisdom knowledge and understanding?
To God belong wisdom and power; counsel and understanding are His. For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. ~ Proverbs 2:6. Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding, for the gain from her is better than gain from silver and her profit better than gold.
What is the lack of knowledge?
1. Ignorant, illiterate, unlettered, uneducated mean lacking in knowledge or in training. Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject: An ignorant person can be dangerous.
Where in the Bible is the truth will set you free?
“The truth will set you free'” (Veritas liberabit vos; Greek: ἡ ἀλήθεια ἐλευθερώσει ὑμᾶς hē alētheia eleutherōsei hymas) is a statement which derives from verse 8:32 of the Gospel of John, a statement which Jesus addresses to a group of Jews who believed in him.
What does the Bible say about protecting others from harm?
Philippians 2:4: Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. The bible is very clear about we protecting others from harm. When ever we can and have the opportunity to do so, we should protect people from every harm.
What did Jesus say about the innocent?
Many Scriptures in the Bible address the “Innocents,” and that word in the Strong’s means “blameless.” Deuteronomy 19:10- that innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which the Lord God giveth thee Deut. 27:25 cursed be he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person
Who protects the innocent?
Assistant U.S. attorneys are duty-bound to protect the innocent. Their decisions are scrutinized by senior supervisory personnel. The prosecution of serious crimes (murder, terrorism, hate crimes, etc.) must be first approved by the Justice Department.