- 1 How do you answer Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone?
- 2 Can you give an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision?
- 3 What is the hardest decision you ever made interview question?
- 4 What do you find most difficult decision?
- 5 How do you convince someone to accept your point of view?
- 6 What are good influencing skills?
- 7 What was the toughest decision you ever made in your life?
- 8 How do you make a difficult decision?
- 9 What’s the best decision you have ever made?
- 10 How do you make important decisions?
How do you answer Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone?
How to answer “Tell me about when you influenced someone”
- Think about your persuasion skills. Consider your persuasive abilities.
- Research the company culture.
- Choose a specific example.
- Use the STAR method.
- Be positive.
Can you give an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision?
Use an example such as changing majors in university, quitting a job, leaving the family business, relocating to a new city for better opportunities, or even starting a venture. Be sure to highlight how things have worked out for you since making this challenging decision.
What is the hardest decision you ever made interview question?
An example of how to best answer this question for experienced candidates: “Probably the hardest decision I’ve had to make was when I moved from my prior team to my current team at work. I had spent two years working with my prior team and we had accomplished a great deal during that time.
What do you find most difficult decision?
A few of the most challenging decisions that people in mid-management and senior management have to make include:
- Deciding who to terminate if layoffs become economically necessary.
- Terminating well-meaning, but incompetent, team members.
- Deciding who to promote when you have several great candidates.
How do you convince someone to accept your point of view?
10 Ways To Persuade Someone to Your Point of View
- Prepare. You need to think before you speak: What is going to appeal to other people?
- Connect. Find some bond between you and the other person.
- Listen. Be quiet.
- The Law of Scarcity.
- The Rule of Consistency.
- Mental Shortcuts.
- The Rule of Reciprocity.
What are good influencing skills?
You should also consider the tips below:
- Active listening skill. Be open minded and apply active listening skills to understand the other persons point of view.
- Rapport & Trust. Build a relationship and prove that you can be trusted and follow through on actions.
- Do your research.
What was the toughest decision you ever made in your life?
I think I make 2 decision very toughest in my life. First one is that for my career, my parents not wanted me to join engineering. College because they have no money for my study but I go against my parents and make it possible by getting scholarship from college. For my best performance in semester.
How do you make a difficult decision?
Here are four things I’ve learned that will help you make any tough choice better and faster (and without those knots in your stomach).
- Get Clear on What You Really Want.
- Don’t Choose Something Just Because You’re “Supposed To”
- Remember That Doing Something Trumps Doing Nothing.
- Practice Being Decisive.
What’s the best decision you have ever made?
The best decision I ever made was the decision to start making decisions. To respond and initiate, not merely to react or take what’s on offer. Mostly, the commitment to pick myself, to pursue a path that mattered to me and the people I work with. We have way more freedom than we realize, but it begins with deciding.
How do you make important decisions?
5 Steps to Good Decision Making
- Step 1: Identify Your Goal. One of the most effective decision making strategies is to keep an eye on your goal.
- Step 2: Gather Information for Weighing Your Options.
- Step 3: Consider the Consequences.
- Step 4: Make Your Decision.
- Step 5: Evaluate Your Decision.